Sunday, June 21, 2009

Wedding #6 - Updated with Pictures!

No, not my 6th wedding! (I'm still working on #1 in that department.) It was my 6th time to be a bridesmaid. My good friend (and former roommate) Meagan married Jon (I don't know him well enough to call him Jonathan...ask Kerry) Koch yesterday at 6:00. Everyone was beautiful/handsome, and everything went well. :) The reception was outside at Meagan's parents' house. The garden and tents and barn were BEAUTIFUL, but boy, was it hot!!! It was great fun, though. Once the sun went down, and everyone had eaten, we all moved to the barn for some dancing. The DJ was scheduled to play until 11:00, but the police showed up around 10:30. Apparently, a neighbor thought the festivities were too loud. The DJ turned the music down one or two notches and kept right on going! Deanna came, too, and she took lots of pictures! The first picture below is from the rehearsal, and then the collage below that is from the reception.



Aren't we gorgeous?! :) Kerry's wedding was Wedding #1 two summers ago. I'm so honored to have been a part of both Ellis girls' weddings. Now if I can just find a way to participate in Ben's wedding, I'll be 3 for 3.


My mom, my aunt, my cousin, and I are flying to the Bahamas tomorrow. Please pray for us as we travel...it has been a while since I've flown over the ocean. ;) Next week's post will undoubtedly cover the tales of the trip. See you then!


PS- If you have my cell number, please DO NOT text me until Saturday. International texting fees are not pretty; call me if you need to chat. Love y'all.

No comments: