So, another school year has come and gone. Sad, but also exciting because...it's SUMMER VACATION, people! Well, for some of us it is. :) What have I been doing with all of my free time? Buying a house and reading blogs. I'll post some house pictures later. All I have are pictures from the realtor, though. We can't move in until July 19th. Who wants to come help us paint and move furniture? Oh, no one? That's what I figured. ;)
Anywho, on to the blogs. First, I stumbled across the Nesting Place blog. She is a craftsy-decorator type person. I love it. While reading her blog, I found June's blogs. In 2007, June and her husband, Marvin, (not their real names) decided they would not spend money for a whole year (besides paying for the absolute necessities). I spent three days reading through the entire year. She's hilarious. You can check it out at Bye, Bye, Buy! In 2008, June decided she would blog about her eating habits while she tried to eat healthier. My eyes are tired, so I haven't read all of the 2008 blog, but you can read it at Bye, Bye, Pie! The names crack me up. I don't know if she has a theme for 2009 or not. I've just been reading new entries as they appear on Bye, Bye, Pie! Deanna makes fun of me for laughing out loud while reading June's blog. Oh, well. It's worth it.
Peace out, people. I've got to go get fitted for a bridesmaid's dress.
No comments:
Post a Comment