Tuesday, June 16, 2009

25 Things To Do Before I Turn 26

Yes, I'm blogging two days in a row. Don't we love summer vacation?! Anyway, on to the list! I need to get moving since I only have 8.5 months to do these 25 things!!!

  1. Buy a house (Officially closed on 8/4/2009)
  2. Take a surfing lesson
  3. Take a snowboarding lesson
  4. Invite friends over for a backyard BBQ (8/11)
  5. Visit Melissa in Kansas (9/11-9/13)
  6. Visit Meagan in Oklahoma
  7. Create an Etsy shop (7/8 - TheBlankCanvas)
  8. Post one blog entry a week (6/16, 6/21, 7/4, 7/11, 7/16, 7/22, 7/24, 8/4, 8/11...) Okay, I have not done very well on this one, but I counted it out, and I need 37 total entries starting with this post and ending on my birthday to average out to one per week. I am going to try to make that happen instead.
  9. Walk around my new neighborhood at least 3 times a week
  10. Go to San Antonio
  11. Spend New Year's at Disney World with Megan H., Deanna, and (maybe) Daniella! No $$$ = not gonna happen :(
  12. Convince Megan H. to start a blog (7/2 - YAY!)
  13. Go to another one of Grace's soccer games
  14. Make a teaching scrapbook for the last 3 years
  15. Paint more canvases
  16. Harass Deanna until she takes a photography class
  17. Buy myself a Moissonite ring (maybe for my 26th birthday?)
  18. Dance at Lisa's wedding (Lisa, are you reading this?! LOL.)
  19. Get into the next membership class at The Village
  20. Figure out the possibilities of starting a home group at our house - I don't really feel called to do this one anymore. I will pray about it and see if that changes between now and March 1st.
  21. Make something to thank Sharon, the best department head EVER
  22. Have another yard sale
  23. Learn a ballroom dance (I know...we watch too much "Dancing with the Stars")
  24. Work at Sonic (Yes, I am serious. I have wanted to do this since high school.)
  25. Go to the Dallas Aquarium
Alrighty, there you go. I will attempt to come back and cross these off as I do them. Fun times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooo...lists! I like lists!

1. I'd like to help you with #s 4, 10, and 25.

2. June seems like a fuuunnny lady!

3. I hope you keep with the updates!!!