One of my grad classes started back last night. :(
I'm exhausted because of it and how it made my schedule go yesterday:
5:30 - Wake Up!
6:40 - Leave for school
7:35-2:35 - Teach
2:35-4:00 - Counsel/tutor students
4:30-7:15 - Scary graduate class
7:30-8:45 - Bible study (home group)
9:00 - DINNER
9:45ish - Bedtime! I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.
It's not that horrible, but I am so tired today! And 9:45 is definitely earlier than my usual bedtime! I wouldn't be quite so worried except for two things: 1) this class is a research-heavy class (lots of work!) and 2) my other class begins Monday!
Please pray for me whenever you think about it. I have less than six weeks before my students take the state exam for English. (Unfortunately, it falls during my birthday week. Boo.) Jasmine is still having problems. Alex is supposed to be released back to school this week. I have LOTS of homework for Wednesday's class already. Oh, yeah - update your blogs! Some of you are slacking! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment