So, today was a pretty good day at school. But then I had to go to my first night of my 2nd graduate class. For the first half, I loved it. The teacher is hilarious (but she has no idea). She's very quirky. I could've sat and observed her for hours. And then she started handing out the assignments. No big deal until we had to pick groups for a big project. I am in a group with the two most annoying, racist women in the class. What's our topic? Ethnicity! You've got to be kidding me. Sadly, the presentation is due the day after my birthday. The day before my birthday will be spent judging Destination Imagination (but I'm excited about that). Two days after my b'day is the state English test. I'm so disappointed. I was all pumped about my 25th birthday, but now I'm feeling quite deflated. :(
I know it will all work out. I know this is an opportunity for God to work. I'm just not happy about it at the moment. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment