Monday, March 21, 2011

15 Before 28

Since I just had another birthday, that means it's time for my annual to-do list. :) If I were to continue the format from years past, I would be creating "27 Things To Do Before 28." Let me go ahead and tell you - there is NO WAY I can/want/will come up with a list of 27 things. However, I do have "a couple, two, three things" I want to do this year, so without further ado, here's my list:


  1. Take a snowboarding lesson. (Yes, it's still on my list! Don't judge me. LOL.)
  2. Create a scrapbook for my first five years as a teacher. (See parentheses above.)
  3. Blog weekly, even if it is just a "week-in-review" type post.
  4. Lose 15 pounds by July 1st, 2011.
  5. Serve on the Guatemala 2 short-term mission trip.
  6. Install new countertops in my kitchen.
  7. Replace my laptop.
  8. Visit Eileen.
  9. Visit Amy B.
  10. Visit Bess & Nick.
  11. Save $10,000. (Not sure how I will do this because of #6-10!)
  12. Finish the guest bathroom makeover.
  13. Downsize by donating/recycling/throwing away at least 5 bags/boxes of "stuff."
  14. Go roller skating again. :)
  15. Become a Little Village volunteer.
Wow! This list might actually be doable. Wish me luck. ;)

No comments: