Saturday, March 6, 2010

5 Questions

As promised in yesterday's post, here are my answers to the 5 Questions tag from Deanna.

Instructions: Answer 5 questions with 5 answers, and then tag 5 people.

1. Where were you 10 years ago?

>I was surviving the second half of 10th grade at Columbus High School.

>I was getting ready to go skiing in Colorado with my church for Spring Break.

>I was having fun with our German exchange student, Soo-Bin. Miss you, BuBu!

>I was missing volleyball.

>I was learning how to joust in Mrs. Wallace's English class. Fun times!


2. What is on your to do list for today?

>Catch up on my sleep.

>Clean/organize/decorate the craft room.

>Finish laundry.

>Write out some lesson plans.

>Make plans for Spring Break.


3. What five snacks do you enjoy?

>Chips and dip

>Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies

>Slow Churned Caramel Delight Ice Cream

>Snickers

>Flip Sides Crackers: Original and Garlic/Herb


4. Where are five places you have lived?

>Columbus, Mississippi

>Starkville, Mississippi

>Lewisville, Texas (South)

>Coppell, Texas

>Lewisville, Texas (North)


5. Name five things you would do if you were a billionaire.

>Change jobs?

>Purchase a condo on the beach

>Travel

>Adopt internationally

>Give it away


Now, I tag...1. Mary Beth, 2. Kerry, 3. Megan K., 4. Callie, 5. Melissa

No comments: