Why, oh, why can't I be consistent with this blogging thing?! It has been a whole month since I blogged last. I've been home to MS twice, celebrated Deanna's birthday with a party, and partly decorated for Christmas. Whew!
I know some of you will say that it is too early to decorate for Christmas, but look, with three of us in the house, it is incredibly hard to line up our schedules! Especially when two of us go out of town for the holidays. It is just not worth all of the decorating work to put it all up AFTER Thanksgiving only to look at it for just three weeks before going home for Christmas. So, we decorated early. :)
In other news, the nurse sent me home early from school early yesterday to go to the doctor. I had virtually no voice all weekend, and then I started having sinus trouble on Monday. Anyway, the doctor gave me two prescriptions and told me I could stay home from school today. Yay! It was nice to rest and actually start to feel better!
I need to be cleaning instead of blogging. My mom, Aunt Tina, and my cousin Deandra are coming to visit for the weekend. Yay! I always get excited when family comes to visit. We will have a fun weekend, and we are going to see "The Blind Side" on Friday night, too! Yay!
Hope things are good for the three of you that read this! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment