Thursday, July 16, 2009

House #4 Might Be A Winner...

So, the house I mentioned in the previous post didn't work out. But..."we know that for those who love God all things work together for good" (Romans 8:28). I know that's the case here! House #4 is cheaper, is in a better neighborhood, and has a pool! I will post pictures as soon as I can. If everything goes well, we should close on the 30th and take possession on the 31st. We probably won't move very much that weekend, though, because my dad and his girlfriend will be in town, and Megan and her life group are helping another member move.

Since we didn't get the other house, I will have to amend my list of "25 Things To Do Before I Turn 26". I guess I'll do that later...

1 comment:

Megan said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for this adventure and I am confident that this is a better house for us! Love you! :)