Good grief, people, it's practically mid-July!!! Why do I feel as though I have had no summer?! Look, I know all you non-teachers out there are probably thinking, "What the heck? You've had 4 weeks of vacation already! What are you complaining about?" To that I just have to say that most non-teachers just have NO IDEA what all goes into being a teacher, bless your little hearts. I need all of the paid vacation time I can get! Plus, I'm teaching a completely different grade this year, so I basically have to start over with all of my planning. GAH! So...because I don't want to face the inevitable...I am putting off these new lesson plans for as long as possible. To do that, I need summer to slow down!!!
In totally unrelated news, we are having house problems. The beautiful, perfect house that all of us roomies are in love with is not appraising for enough $$$. Thanks to a new law that went into effect May 1st, we may not get this house. FYI, we were supposed to close this coming Monday. For now, closing has been tentatively rescheduled for the 20th. Please be in prayer that everything works out the way it is supposed to. I'm really not in the mood to attempt to buy a FOURTH house. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment