Thanks to all of my blog-stalking friends, it has come to my attention that I need to update. :) The weekend after my last post (Feb. 21-22), I flew to B-ham for Grace's birthday party and baby Jack's dedication at church. What a fun 24 hours! (Seriously - that's how long I was there.) I would not trade that trip for anything! It came at just the right time.
The following Friday (Feb. 27), my lovely 3rd period class threw me a surprise birthday party. They were so cute about it! They even got our floor principal to call me to his office for the first 15 minutes of class, so they could decorate. They blew up balloons, hung streamers and decorations, wrote on my windows, and then threw confetti on me when I walked in. They also had a "Happy Birthday" PowerPoint slide up and music playing! We had two cakes with drinks, AND they bought me an entire outfit! Too funny! They did an awesome job and were so proud of themselves. :)
The week after my birthday was filled with work for graduate school. I got an A on my group project, though! The next week was Spring Break (hallelujah!), and I went home to MS for half of the week. On Wednesday, Melissa flew in from NC for a scrapbook convention-type thing. She and her mom spent the night with Deanna and me, and we had a big 'ole time! They were so fun!
After Spring Break, I had a huge paper due for my Wednesday night class. To make sure I got it finished on time, I took a half-day off of school on Tuesday. It worked; I made an A on the paper, and Dr. M. announced to the class that I had a "perfect" paper. I better have; my friend Drew would've never let me forget it if he, the Biology teacher, made a better grade than me, the English teacher! LOL. Well, I think that was a pretty good catch-up attempt. I believe I covered all of the major happenings. Check back to see what happens this week! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment