Anywho...back to the real post. J is still making progress and still living with her father. She definitely has bad days, though, so please keep all of us in your prayers. She went to church with us again last week, so please be especially diligent in praying about that. J and L have been "officially" over for about two weeks, and that has caused a least a few setbacks in J's progress. She is VERY upset about the breakup - hopeless, depressed, etc. PLEASE pray...I cannot tell you enough how very much I covet your prayers for this situation.
So, I'm sitting at the Charlotte airport as I type this. Amy had to drop me off early, so I have plenty of time to catch up on my posting. Apparently, BIRDS fly in and out of the airport constantly. I know you won't believe me without pictures, so here you go:

That's all for now. I'm going to go upload pictures on facebook.
~Kristy
No comments:
Post a Comment