I'm definitely feeling the pressure to update this blog! However, in my defense, I don't really see the point in updating since just about every thing I do around here gets posted on Mary Beth or Deanna's blogs!!
Anyway, here's a quick breakdown of my summer:
JUNE:
-I did some curriculum writing for my school district (for pay!)
-Stopped in B'ham to see Kerry, Grace, and Wes; I
-Julie Dalrymple's bachelorette party in Jackson, MS
-I did some test editing for my school district (for pay!)
JULY:
-I was able to go Sandestin, FL with my roommate and her family for 6 days
-Deanna and I went to visit Mary Beth & Michael in Ft. Worth and show them around the Stockyards
-I went home to MS for the week before Julie's wedding to help her with last-minute wedding stuff; on the way, I was able to stop in Meridian to visit with Katharine & Shawn and spend the night at their awesome new house; on the trip from Meridian to Columbus, I got a flat tire!
-I had the privilege of serving as Julie's MOH at her wedding on July 26
-I was able to see two of my most favoritest people ever (Kerry & Grace) one more time
-Deanna, Mary Beth, and my sweet cousin Jessica rode back to Texas with me, and we got to entertain Jessica for the week
AUGUST:
-Our friend Jesseca (from Huntington) came over and did a Mary Kay party
-Presently, I am in Ft. Worth being entertained by Mary Beth & Michael
That's enough for now, don't you think?
2 comments:
you forgot to mention our visits. thanks kristy!
aw you think im sweet? haha i had so much fun with yall! i was so sad on the way home.. :( hopefully i can come back in a few months.. ha good luck with school! i love you!!
Post a Comment