Friday, May 20, 2011

So...I suck at blogging.

What else is new? :)

Too much has happened since my last post to record it all here. I may be sneaky in the next few weeks and past-date some posts, so they will appear on the blog in the order they happened instead of a month or two later.

Anyway, I'm currently busy trying to survive the last few weeks of school. I am SO DONE with this year! It seems like everything has been made to be more difficult than necessary. The students have been checked out since, I don't know, March or April?! I found out last week that my BFF here at school has been transferred to another campus. :( AND to top it all off, we've basically been told to expect a more difficult year next year because of budget cuts. Please pray for me and every teacher you know. Yes, we get summers "off," but you really have no idea what's expected of us during the school year. Just FYI, it's not only teaching! :)

No comments: