Saturday, July 12, 2008

All The Cool Kids Are Doing It...

Since all of my friends seem to be jumping on the blog bandwagon, and no one uses Xanga anymore, and I've been using blogs in my classroom for a while now, I have decided to create my very own personal blog. :) (You can see my classroom blog here, or view my Books-in-Progress blog here.) Hopefully my students won't find me!

Until next time...

5 comments:

Kerry Farmer said...

Wooo Hooo!!!!!

DM said...

I am excited that we are both embarking on this personal blog thing at the same time.

Josh, Jessica, and Alyssa said...

I didn't know you were blogging now. How are things going out there in TX?

The Ruffins said...

KRISTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm so glad you are a blogger now. I wonder how you are so much? I miss you! Check out our's!

Stephanie Kelley said...

Hey Kristy! I am adding you to my bloglist. Can't wait to hear what going on in your life. CoCo said to tell you Hi!